Unit 1 Test: NVDA
Enter your Name:
Enter your instructor's name.:
Write the key or keys used to do each of the following:
1. Move left one character
2. Paste text
3. Move to next heading on a web page
4. Move down one paragraph
5. Go back to the previous folder in Windows Explorer
6. Bring up list of links on a webpage
7. Save a document
8. Move to beginning of line
9. Open start menu
10. Move to next button on a web page
11. Enter focus mode
12. Move left one word
13. Go to address bar
14. Move down one cell in a table
15. Say all
16. Move right one character
17. Move to next edit box on a web page
18. Cut text
19. Check a check box or radio button
20. Move to end of document
21. Move to next link or control
22. Read title bar
23. Check the time
24. Move down one line
25. Undo previous action
26. Move left one cell in a table
27. Move to next block of nonlinked text
28. Open a combo box
29. Move right one word
30. Find text in a document or web page
31. Find the next occurrence of the last searched for item.
32. Close an application
33. Move to next form control on a web page
34. Move to end of line
35. Move between open applications
36. Move to next check box on a web page
37. Exit focus mode
38. Move up one paragraph
39. Delete selected text
40. Click on a link
41. Refresh web page
42. Move to beginning of document
43. Copy text
44. Go back to the previous web page
45. Move up one line
Answer each question:
46. What key do you use to select text?
47. How do you get rid of a character to the right of the cursor?
48. Copy the text on the line below and paste it in the box.
What maters isn not geting the question right, but understand the concept involved.
49. How to you get rid of a character to the left of the cursor?
50. What would happen if you were in a document, selected some text, and then hit the letter T?
Do Not Fill This Out